Collecting your personal information and what we do with it is as important to us as it is to you and Pixie Linen takes this very seriously. In our policy, we describe how we collect and manage your personal information. We also want to let you know what to do and how to contact us, just in case you need us.
WHO IS PIXIE LINEN?
Pixie Linen is a proprietary limited company (Pixie Linen Pty Ltd ACN 621 856 175) and we own this website.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you shop with us on the Pixie Linen website, we sometimes need your personal information so we can provide you with an efficient service. At this time we may need to collect information such as your contact details, (name, address, mobile number, email address etc).
HOW AND WHEN IS THIS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
There are a few ways that your information may be collected eg:
- when you contact us in relation to our products or services;
- when you visit our website;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you attend events we are presenting at; and
- when we review your browsing activity through the use of (for example) cookies, google analytics and Facebook, for the purposes of our marketing activities to service you.
If you don’t wish to be part of this, please let us know you would like to opt out, by emailing email@example.com.
STORAGE OF CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND SECURE PAYMENTS
If you are purchasing from a country outside of Australia and proceed with a transaction that involves the service of a third party provider, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which the service provider or its facilitators are located.
All of the personal information that we collect is stored safely and securely on a password protected system.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
The reason Pixie Linen collects, holds and uses your personal information is so that we can :
- identify and manage your orders;
- respond to your enquiries;
- let you know about new products that may be of interest to you;
- provide you with relevant news and updates about our products; and
- monitor and improve our website and services to you.
We may collect personal information from you when you are in touch with us directly via the website, such as signing up to our newsletter or enquiring about our products. We don’t accept or collect any personal information provided to us by 3rd parties.
Pixie Linen may, on occasions need to disclose your personal information to third parties eg couriers or Australia Post so that we can send you your purchases. We do reserve the right to disclose your personal information if we are ever required to do so by law.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In a situation where you wish to access or update your personal information, you may do this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.